What is SABIS?
SABIS is a renowned education management organization. It has the provision to operates schools. It also licenses proprietary education programs. It is spread worldwide in over 20 countries, including Europe. The Student Life Organization is meant to upgrade and initiate modern policies for student education. A Student Life Coordinator leads the Student Life Organization. It assists all pupils in academic, organizational, managerial and leadership skills. Planning of school events, handling community service projects and publishing the yearbooks and journals are all conducted under this system. For the volunteers, SLO points are accumulated, which help them in getting references and recommendations for future endeavors. It is involved in training at least 70000 students. The standard is top-quality and is considered one of the best systems in the world.
Why Opt for SABIS?
SABIS aims to train students in self-development as well as academic stances. Fostering long-term learning opportunities will be enormously useful. Furthermore, it is a direct assessment in creating world-class citizens. The young population will be encouraged to learn valuable lessons that will push them to work harder and be responsible towards all citizens. It has been functional for almost a century. However, the curriculum keeps getting updated regularly so that the contemporary understandings, ethics, principles, expectations and practicality is kept alive. Globalization has changed the circumstances. So, students are solely accredited on individualistic terms and meritocracy. The organization believes that there is no student who doesn’t have potential to become a University student.
Goals of SABIS:
All students should be qualified to colleges and Universities with ample fluency in English, Math and Arabic. It should not be a half-hearted system but a full-fledged and all-around curriculum. The students should be the best in their chosen streams.
- A bilingual education system helps to incorporate diverse cultures and practices. People having mastery in regional languages and native abilities are also welcome.
- Logical reasoning and critical thinking strongly influence the kind of academic excellence one reaches.
- Long-lasting intellectual efforts are key in building a confident and able student.
- The efforts should be unconventional, gripping and fascinating.
- Ethical and civil conduct is expected to be very high and students should be empowered enough to uphold their personal convictions.
- Social and political awareness is one of the primary concerns of the institute. No student should be aloof of knowledge regarding the current state of affairs. All students shall be equally treated and taught not to succumb to peer pressure.
- Extra-curricular activities, teamwork, tolerance and cooperation helps nurture significant lifetime-values. Differences and similarities should never be highlighted. Learning should be captivating and strive towards fraternal growth. Thus, SABIS guarantees admission to all its students despite their race, caste, creed or sex.
Who Can Get Admitted at SABIS?
SABIS stands for peace and integrity. In other words, there is absolutely no age or gender constraint for admission. The only requirement is high academic attainment. There is no selection process. Any enthusiastic student can attempt to work on it.
For admission in Kindergarten, i.e., those children who are in their 3-5 years of age, must be toilet-trained. They should be capable of following simple instructions. All other developmental prospects are taken care of by the SABIS Academy. Diagnostic tests are also taken so that it’s easier to determine whether a student has fulfilled the criteria for placements. Special support, summer classes and additional help is provided whenever needed.
Students should be enrolled at the very beginning of an academic year because there is often a shortage of vacancy. A joining fee and administrative costs are included during registration. The application form should be carrying all the personal details of the candidate, proof of identity and final school report. Careful evaluation, passion and commitment are considered.
Why Choose London Academy?
London Academy in Qatar is approved by the Ministry of Education. It offers tutorials for the SABIS under nationalized standards.
- Science, social sciences and art classes are structured on oral, written, individual and group assignments. Students can learn a wide range of topics and acquire interpretive and explanatory stances.
- The point system keeps students engaged in a continuous and cohesive structure. Advised, coached and motivated students can work efficiently.
- Physical education, music and health educations help students to chalk out standards of their own. It develops personality and encourages aesthetic activities. London Academy thinks that student’s physical, social and mental well-being is above all. So, personalized group classes encourage students to organize learning abilities.
- Each plan is completed, and no topic is omitted. This helps students to progress from one chapter to another effortlessly. All essential portions are covered with proper class coordination and support.
- Students are prepared under time limits for pace improvement.
- SABIS promises to keep up with the technological standards. Therefore, it is very prompt in its computer-related knowledge systems.
- Remediation, honors courses and Advanced Placement are often included in the curriculum to provide students with a general idea of the industrial interests.