The International Baccalaureate is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Founded in 1968, IB is renowned worldwide as an educational foundation for young students for academic and moral excellence. It was previously known as the International Schools Examinations Syndicate (ISES). This was created to encourage students to build their creative resources, expressive skills, virtuosity, and aptitude from a very early age. They train in the highest professional course for mental development. It focuses on the educational philosophy of the world and aims to create a learner’s profile. Offered in 3460 schools spread across 143 countries, IB has emphasized on children’s critical thinking and inquiry. This standardisation targets the youth for a wholesome process. Since it is not regional, students can pursue an international mindset.
They learn to be better thinkers and communicators. They would also strive to be extremely principled and reflective in their minds. Being open-minded will stop them from distinguishing between multicultural dimensions of the world. It is the beginning of a lifelong quest for knowledge. The youth of the country are supposed to be prepared for all kinds of challenges within a number of years. IB, thus, focuses on their social as well as physical well-being. Health is considered most important, inspiring candidates to become passionate and enthusiastic learners. An array of examples are illustrated to advance a plot so that children can indulge in an all-inclusive, optimistic and complete discourse. Ethical decisions on real-world problems are supposed to boost confidence in candidates and strengthen them for future endeavours. It is, no doubt, a vital course to go forward with.
Who Can Take IB Tuitions?
Students aged between 3 to 19 can opt for this program. There are 4 programs under it:
- IB Diploma Program
- IB Career-Related Program
- IB Middle Years Program
- IB Primary Years Program
As evident, the first two are tailor-made for students in their 16-19 years of age, the Middle Year’s for 11-16 years of age and the Primary Year’s for the youngest of all, i.e., from 3- 12 years of age.
What Is the Structure of IB?
- The Primary years of a child are the most tender and fresh. Therefore, students are taught interdisciplinary themes. They are made to thoroughly perceive who they are, where they are in regard to time and place, how to express and organize themselves and how friendships can change the notion of segregation. Basic attitude and action are the primary elements that are polished at this stage.
- The Middle Year Program focuses on more complex & advanced fields of understanding. Children are trained on their conceptual orientation of time and space, how globalization is based on fairness and equality and the scientific innovation that the world is going through. They are to submit a personal and a group project for complete assessment and absorption.
- The framework of the Career-Based Program professional skills course, service knowledge, personal growth and expertise on language development.
- Lastly, the curriculum for the Diploma Program emphasizes on the Theory Of Knowledge (TOK), the Extended Essay (EE) and the Creativity Activity and Service (CAS).
Subjects Taught At London Academy For IB Group:
London Academy is an institute approved by the Ministry of Education. It was established to cover the educational needs of the youth. It offers a variety of prisms to students which help them denote ideas. The subjects of the IB Group taught here are as follows:
- The primary course with its universal subject areas is taught according to individual capacity. Language, social studies, basic arithmetic, fine arts & science are incorporated in London Academy’s tutorials.
- The Middle Year is the perfect time for language acquisition. London Academy aims to meet the systematic standards while teaching literature, history of societies & individuals, design and arts. Coaching methods of mathematics and sciences are customized according to the children’s pace of growth.
- The Career-Based course intends to focus on higher education by integrating a detailed professional course on at least 2 Diploma Programs. Vocational and technical qualifications are the focal points here. Community learning and human ingenuity are crucial in these preparatory courses.
- The diploma course amalgamates refined understanding of language attributes, literature, complex math & science along with the Arts.
Why Choose London Academy:
- From PreK to Graduation, London Academy has been on-board with its one-to-one and group coaching systems. Philosophy, psychology and anthropology are included in the tutorials along with physical & value education, biology and foreign languages. Therefore, it aims to imbibe a comprehensive skill evolution.
- London Academy provides first-hand study materials and practice sheets for the diploma course. Seniors are expected to submit a 4000-word essay on wide-ranging topics. Thus, rigorous training on extensive topics is included in the syllabi.
- For the IB Career-Related Certificate (IBCC), functional mastery in a foreign language is essential. Students are taught the techniques and methodologies for the final project.
- Weakness and inability of a student are recognized. Students are guaranteed admission to highly sought-after colleges. The whole purpose of London Academy is to keep children engaged.
- London Academy is easily accessible to students from all corners of Qatar. It also has its training centers in Doha and Bani Hajir. Students need not worry about the fees as they are extremely affordable.
- Children are taught how to use scientific devices. Mathematics is taught at all levels and enquiry is allowed at all stages. Thus, there is no fear remaining on a particular subject.