Benefits of Learning French Language
More than 220 million people all over the world speak French, and it is the second most widely learned language. Learning a second language can benefit you in a lot of ways, from developing your skill set to increase your career opportunities and reap cognitive advantages like being smarter, better multitasking, memory improvement, etc.
- Students who can speak French is a great advantage in the international job market as it opens doors to French companies like L’Oreal, Renault, Auchan, Chanel, Cartier. French is also the official language in many international organizations like the International Olympic Committee, United Nations, FIFA, and UNESCO.
- Speaking French brings study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools. They are eligible for French government grants to enroll in postgraduate courses in France and qualify for internationally recognized degrees.
- While traveling to a French-speaking country, French language will be useful while getting to know other cultures. The ability to speak French makes it more enjoyable to visit Paris and all the regions of France. French also comes in handy in Africa, Switzerland, Canada, Monaco, Seychelles, and other places.
- The ability to communicate in French, especially today, when the global business community is integrated is most important. Communicating directly with new clients in their native language is the basis of a stable international business relationship. Being able to do this automatically puts any French-speaking person ahead of his or her peers in the competition.
French Language for BeginnersTrue French Beginner – French Level A1
- Start With French Politeness
Even for the most basic interactions in French, you need to practice the precise vocabulary and modern pronunciation of French expressions. Audio is the best way to learn pronunciation. You should also cover fundamentals of French grammar such as “tu” versus “vous, verb conjugations and adjective agreement.
- Learn Vocabulary You Are Likely To Use
To improve your French vocabulary as a beginner, you must focus on learning things that you can use. You must understand the need to use common phrases and use reusable examples to illustrate grammar. Instead of using poem quotes, use daily things in a French interaction.
- Organizing Your French Studies
A beginner student faces an important challenge of the inability to prioritize the branches of study. After learning basic vocabulary, there is still a lot to learn namely adjectives, pronoun, verb conjugations, etc. To remember things, you need to organize your newly acquired French data. Begin with introductions by implementing both traditional and modern French pronunciations and learn step by step.
False French Beginner – French Level A2
- Focus on The Present Tense
The Present tense is the tense you will use in most French interactions. Tenses in French have various layers, and you can go to the next layer only after you unravel the first. Of course, learning past tense in French is equally important, but as a beginner, you should focus on the present tense first.
- Simplify Your Sentences
The key to being prolific in French is not by gushing out long and complicated sentences. The best method is to learn how to simplify your sentence and use simple French phrases.
French Language for Advanced
- Advanced student (Level C1)
The advanced C1 level student can use French for business and academic purposes. To improve your French to a C1 level, master the following aspects:
- Study with audio clips appropriate for your level to challenge your understanding.
- Read French from different sources like newspaper, comic books, novels, etc.
- Practice speaking French. Be it Skype conversations, a trip to Paris or talking to your phone’s virtual assistant; nothing is better for an advanced C1 student than a prolonged French conversation.
- Honing your pronunciation and street French comprehension helps a great deal too. Learning French literature can help you only so much, but like every other language, French is evolving too. Without the knowledge of street comprehension, you will start sounding like a person from the medieval era.
- Master the French verbs and drill your verb forms. Use both affirmative and the negative forms and master all the tenses and moods.
- Practice elusive modern French sounds like “ille, aille, ouille, euille…”, the French R, u ≠ ou, é ≠è
- Understand everything – French level C2
On the advanced C2 level, the ultimate goal is fluency. With lots of studies, everybody can master reading and write in French. However, speaking eloquently is the real problem. It is a long journey to become fluent in a language. Remember, speaking regularly with a French person is a must as nothing can ever replace human interaction.
Scope of Learning French in Qatar
With the broadening spectrum of jobs that are irrevocably linked to the global market, the need to learn French has become very important. Unfortunately, there is not enough scope for students to learn French in Qatar. At both beginner and advanced levels, students are found to stumble due to lack of tutoring to learn French. Hence to provide for the growing need to adapt students for international studies and international jobs, London Academy has begun a French Tutoring course for both beginner and advanced levels. The key aspects of this course are:
- The tutors for the French course are accessible for both individuals and groups.
- Home tutors of French can help those students who want to stay in further touch with their French studies even from home.
- Only professional and experienced French tutors are assigned to every student who will not only help them to read and write French flawlessly, but also teach them to speak it fluently.
- The French tutor will try his level best to make a student proficient in French by establishing a strong foundation in spellings and grammar and making his basics strong.
- We have both male and female tutors for French. You can opt either of the genders with whom your ward will be more comfortable to interact and learn.
- London Academy is specialized in facilitating the best tutor for the student. Also, there is no restriction on the duration of the class. The total time duration solely depends on the grasping capacity of the student.
- London Academy also offers online classes, in case a student does not have much time to spend in traditional class hours. In this case, the organization shall also provide a home tutor who will teach the student in private.
- Scheduling of the French tuition or French coaching classes is put to place according to the requirement and daily activities of the student.