Basics of Arabic Language:
In this Arabic language course, there will be the introduction of the Arabic language to you and you will get a clear view of knowledge and understanding of important features of the language, for example, the Arabic alphabet, pronunciation of Arabic words, the use of verbs and nouns in Arabic language, and learn how to read and write simple sentences in Arabic. When you attend the classes to learn Arabic with LondonAcademy, you will get to know about the introduction of basic vocabulary for instance name of weekdays, numbers and colors, which will boost up your confidence to continue learning of Arabic vocabulary.
This language course is very interesting for the professionals who may be doing their business in the Middle East or North Africa and want to learn the basics of the Arabic language, and to all learners who would have the greater understanding of world language which is very fascinating and important.
Courses of Arabic Language With LondonAcademy:
This course gives a clear introduction to the learners to know about modern standard Arabic which is related to everyday life. This course is appropriate for individuals, groups and corporate clients. It enhances the skill of the learners that helps them in Qatar daily life and also in other communities that are Arabic-speaking. In this course, Arabic is taught as the main language, incorporating conversational or communicated in Arabic with Modern Standard Arabic for reading and writing. This inventive double methodology empowers the students to develop fluency so that they can easily converse with local people in daily life routine. In this course, all the aspects of Arabic culture are considered. Students mainly learn with the help of interactive exercises and engaging discussions. Around 70% of the students are developing their conversation skills, while the remaining 30% mainly focused on other skills i.e. reading and writing skills. The other things incorporated into the course are rules of pronunciation and drills, vocabulary, phrases that are useful, the pattern of a sentence, and most important grammar. The remaining 30% focused on reading and writing skills. Their classes incorporate rules and drills of pronunciation, vocabulary, most utilize phrases, sentence patterns, and grammar.
Courses Details of Arabic Learning for Adults:
The Arabic Language Courses offered by London Academy hold to the classification of Modern Standard Arabic and courses are available in three progressive stages :
- For beginner Arabic I
- For intermediate Arabic II
- For advance Arabic III
The Arabic courses incorporate a wide range of topics and students will be able to learn the key skills soon such as reading and writing the alphabet of Arabic, and additionally, they will learn how to make general discussion amid experiences in their routine lives.
London Academy offers various courses and you can join as per your schedule as they have morning and evening batches and all these run at equal intervals throughout the year. Each level is consisting of 32 hours.
Along with classes of Arabic Language, London Academy also offers workshops on Arabic Culture that enable the students to indulge themselves in the culture of Arabic, you can learn about a variety of areas of life such as interest area, their tradition and culture, food items and drinks and communication process.
No matter either you have just reached Qatar, or you have been in Qatar for some time, this is a great course to help you in understanding the Arab way of life.
Arabic language and culture classes topics covered by London Academy:
- Basic conversation in Arabic i.e. Reading and Writing
- Culture of Arabic
- Basic History and Geography of the Arabic language
- Traditions and Customs
- Food and Drinks of Arabic
- Awareness of Arabic culture
Eligibility Conditions for applying to London Academy:
All applicants who meet the given below minimum criteria to the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers center will be eligible for applying to London Academy:
- Should have completed a diploma from a high school.
- Age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Should have minimum basic knowledge of Arabic language i.e. Modern Standard Arabic.
- Must have a good command of the alphabet.
- Applicants must be able to communicate any of the languages either in English or Arabic with the Academy administration and the community of Academy.