What is the Abacus And Vedic Math Program?
The Abacus is a mental calculation system. Its concept is based on ‘counting frames’ or calculating tools developed in Europe, Russia and China. It is very useful for practical calculations involving many digits. It can perform basic arithmetic operations like counting & multiplying. It also involves complex actions like square roots and cubic roots. This mental play is extremely swift in results. It increases memory power, sharpens the mind, improves concentration power and thoroughly improves the pace of calculations. Millions of learners internationally rely on this system for mathematical operations. It is innovated in contemporary times and is often involved in day-to-day calculations.
Vedic Mathematics is based on mathematical problem-solving techniques that emerged in the Vedic period. Long formulas were demanding in terms of mental calculations. But, Vedic Math involved an integrated understanding of mathematics. It stimulates the spiritual aspect of the subject and increases creativity and confidence. An exercise of the brain is a primary concern for both the methods. Complex geometric theorems and notations are involved in Vedic Math. Its priority is to acquire results only through mental performances.
Why Is The Program Essential?
The benefits of Abacus are:
- Abacus helps in the development of the right brain. Social and intellectual improvement is an essential part of Abacus.
- It increases resilience in case of stress and pressure.
- Abacus enables better reading and writing abilities.
- Photographic memories and mental visualization skills are sharpened with this mathematical technique. Listening skills are enhanced. Observance helps in boosting logical reasoning capacities.
- Real-world problem-solving skills with complete mental formation helps children approach the world confidently.
The Advantages of Vedic Math are:
- Vedic Mathematics is very effective in sharpening focus.
- It helps in achieving high levels of numerical computations.
- Academic success, intuitions and articulations are heightened with regular practice.
- It is the most natural and ancient way of learning math.
- Dependence on devices like calculators significantly gets reduced.
Who Are Eligible To Attend This Program?
This program can be attended by all those students who are attending their primary levels of education as well as those who want to pursue professional careers. This is especially preferred by those who are on a lookout for jobs with high estimating and arithmetic skills. It is important to understand that specialized calculative abilities are highly in demand in jobs like stocks, finance, computer manufacturing, IT, accountancy, actuary, human resources, Radiologic Technology, Meteorology, Statistics and Pathology. Therefore, be vigilant while choosing the specifics of the program.
It is going to take your career opportunities to the next level and ease out your chances to retain them in the very last days. Also, your academic career will be completely transformed when you start learning these new abilities sincerely.
Why Choose London Academy?
London Academy is a premium educational institute in Qatar. It is formally approved by the Ministry of Education of Qatar. Extensive tuition requirements are fulfilled here. Nurturing children’s foundation skills for later years is incredibly useful in these cases.
- The one-to-one classes help children remember techniques and handle them in complex situations. Word problems with advanced skill development procedures are huge incentives to push children out of limits. Due to differential needs and abilities, Abacus and Vedic Math in London Academy is determined on the basis of the child’s aptitude, propensity, potential and fitness.
- There is no deadline for the program. It is evaluated on a long-term basis with yearly tests and goals to ensure progress.
- High trained and qualified teachers are recruited. This helps the child in developing a proper understanding of all the concepts, terms, notions and theories. It also boosts the child’s ability to hypothetically analyze a situation and working on it.
- Individual Tuition Programs go on for fixed, short hours as per the objectives. There is also a provision for special coaching for students who are below the average mark. Independent Brainstorming sessions help students realize their undertakings. Continuous Progress Analysis (CPA) helps to determine the next steps in learning.
- There are male and female teachers for separate batches who are available at very convenient schedules. Separate coaching time and batches are scheduled for girls with only female teachers catering to their needs.
Objectives Of Our Abacus and Vedic Math Program:
- The Abacus and Vedic Math Program aim to fulfil the following criteria:
- London Academy incorporates math based on Abacus and Vedic learning right from the beginning. This helps to keep a regular routine of assignments with no extra work pressure.
- Finding patterns and extracting conclusions becomes easier.
- Highly abstract concepts are understood with no bars held.
- Numeracy skills are highly advanced. Modern and traditional techniques are worked out for a comprehensive learning scheme.
- Based on assumptions, rationales and interpersonal skills, sub problems can be solved easily.
- Commitment, determination and investigative study open doors for many. Possible combinations can logically make out accurate predictions. This simplifies probability, permutation and combination. Structured learning and accuracy are, thus, highly ascended with Abacus and Vedic Mathematics. Complete training of curriculum is even provided to independent learners. It creates genuine enthusiasm for students and boosts systemized coaching.